Share Radio, Audio Editor / Studio Engineer
Share Premium Ltd. operates two online commercial radio stations, Share Radio (www.shareradio.co.uk) and Share Music (www.sharemusic.me). It also produces audiobooks and offers studio hire with engineer support if required.
This role includes:
- Assisting in the recording of material; making sure the recording is a good quality, at the right levels and sounds professional for broadcast.
- Edit interviews and features.
- Create and update station identifications, donuts and other promotional material.
- Monitor the output of Share Radio and Share Music.
- Assist with the scheduling of Share Radio and Share music.
- Upload podcasts onto the Share Radio website.
- Manage the studios; resolving any issues that arise, such as changing incorrect desk settings or dealing with a hardware malfunction whenever necessary. This involves knowing all studio and desk functions.
- Train staff and clients in how to effectively use the desk and how to record and generate quality material.
- Liaise with clients and create bookings for them to use the studios. Be on hand during those sessions to help wherever necessary and then send on the material afterwards.
- Receive clients and guests and assist them whilst in the office and using the studios.
Primary software used: Audacity, Burli, Zetta, G-Selector. In-depth knowledge of any audio editing software is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and contact details by completing the application form below. All indications of interest will be held in strict confidence.
Terms are market-related.
Apply for Share Radio, Audio Editor / Studio Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly