4 days left
- Full Time
KYC360, a leading global knowledge platform for financial crime compliance professionals, has an exciting opening for an experienced journalist to join our growing team as site editor.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with senior management to shape the tone, content and coverage of this premium platform, and will have the opportunity to write, commission, and participate in our multi-channel content.
Key Responsibilities (to be undertaken in consultation with senior management)
- Have day-to-day responsibility the operation of the KYC360 platform
- Commission, edit and publish features for the platform, including text articles, webinars, podcasts, infographics and video interviews
- Identify and publish daily news coverage for the platform
- Marshal existing contributors to the platform, many of whom are senior and busy individuals, and proactively identify and liaise with new potential contributors
- Write content for the site as necessary, including social media updates
- Develop personal industry knowledge and awareness
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of driving traffic to digital news platforms.
Key Skills Required
- Highly organised
- Excellent written English/proofing skills
- Self-starter who can multitask, solve problems and take ownership of projects
- People-management skills in marshalling contributors, service providers and freelance journalists, ensuring production deadlines are met
- Highly computer literate – experience with WordPress and the use of social media/digital marketing in a commercial setting preferred but not essential
- Prior knowledge of financial crime/the finance industry preferred but not essential
KYC360 is a fast-growing provider of news, information and online training to financial crime compliance professionals. It has subscribers in over twenty five jurisdictions and its news coverage is global. Users include compliance professionals at Shell, Barclays, and major law enforcement and regulatory bodies worldwide. For more information, visit kyc360.com
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter via Gorkana by completing the application form below.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 28 July 2017.
*This role has been re-advertised with a higher salary range of £30-45k DoE. Previous applicants need not reapply*
Interviews will take place in London in late July/early August.
Apply for KYC360, Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly