A leading B2B publisher based in central London is looking for a News Editor to head a team of reporters and write sector-leading news and analysis. This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit team and develop a digital-first brand in infrastructure, housing and public and private sector buildings.
- Manage, guide and develop a team of reporters and analysts
- Develop news content online and in the weekly print magazine, researching and writing breaking news
- Interview chief executives and cabinet ministers, building strong network within the industry
- Lead online content and grow digital engagement
- Edit copy and come up with cover and page layout concept
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience producing news content within B2B publishing is essential
- Line-management experience and excellent leadership qualities are required, with the will to develop and mentor junior colleagues
- B2B publishing background is essential, ideally within property, construction, infrastructure or housing but this is not a requirement
- Investigative attitude with a passion to break award-winning and sector-leading news stories
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
- Good understanding of online content and how to engage readers
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for News Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly