Instinctif Partners, Junior Graphic Designer - 12 Months FTC
As a Junior Graphic Designer you’ll work closely with the Group Brand Consultant, assisting in the creation of day-to-day collateral, credentials, adverts and creative presentations mainly for our Corporate & Capital Markets, Public Policy and Development teams in our UK offices.
You will also be responsible in helping these departments create artwork for their clients, ranging from simple magazine adverts to full scale reports. As well as supporting our UK offices with day-to-day collateral, you will also be involved in supporting the Group Brand Consultant with materials for our global offices and initiatives.
Working within the Development team, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the broad development strategy which touches new business, marketing, culture and brand.
We’re looking for a trailblazer; someone who is unafraid to come up with new ideas and suggest different approaches. An individual who can move fast, and thrive in a busy and fast-growing agency. Who looks outside of our business to identify trends and ideas that could work for us.
You’ll have the ability to Connect, build strong and effective relationships across all levels of the business both nationally and globally. As well as this you’ll be an ambassador presenting Instinctif in the best way possible to the outside world.
Lastly, you’ll keep it real. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and ability to work together as a team. We’re looking for someone who is fun and passionate and wants to build their career at one of the most exciting consultancies in the space.
Ideally, our perfect team member would be educated to degree level, with previous experience of working within the design industry – however, this is not essential. Excellent Adobe Creative suite skills and any HTML5 & CSS experience would be great. If you’re fresh out of uni or school, have lots of passion and are keen to learn, we would also love to meet you.
Within one month, you’ll:
- Learn about Instinctif Partners – our business, our brand and what we do – gaining an understanding of our service and our customers as well as our history.
- Shadow the Group Brand Consultant, gaining an understanding of how we work. How we talk about Instinctif and the work we are doing to build our profile.
- Meet key stakeholders within the business and begin to build sound working relationships with the wider team and business.
- Begin to work along the Group Brand Consultant on pitches and presentations for our UK offices
- Begin to support our award entries with innovative design solutions.
Within six months, you’ll:
- Begin to take the lead on pitches and presentations, liaising directly with the project lead
- Support the team in day-to-day graphic creation for our social media channels.
- Get involved with brainstorms and generating new ideas for marketing and promoting our expertise across the group.
- Proactively drive self-development by keeping up to date with all changes and trends within the wider design industry, sharing any knowledge with the wider team
Within twelve months, you’ll:
- Lead the creative solutions for all pitches and presentations within our London offices.
- Assist the Group Brand Consultant on supporting our global offices.
- Take an avid roll in the continuous evolvement of our brand, coming up with new and innovative ways to promote Instinctif globally.
- Proactively drive self-development by keeping up to date with all changes and trends within the wider design industry, sharing any knowledge with the wider team.
While working with us your objectives will also include your own career aspirations, we want to help you grow. Your job description will only be complete when you help us to fill in those details.
Click 'Apply' now.