Our client, a cutting edge London-based financial B2B publisher is looking for an Editor for their Asian office. Based in Singapore, you will manage the regional editorial team and produce quality content focussed on wealth management and fund management industries. Please note that a visa for working in Singapore is not required but there is no relocation package available.
- Write daily news stories, interviewing wealth managers and fund managers for print, online and video
- Commission articles and edit content from the editorial team
- Manage freelance journalists and liaise with private banks, asset management companies and PR executives
- Create, edit and proofread investment graphics
- Manage regional editorial team
- Chair roundtables and conferences as required
Experience / skills required:
- Solid financial journalistic experience with strong leadership skills is required
- Experience reporting on wealth management and asset management industries is desirable
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Outstanding relationship building and presentation skills
- Current knowledge of the Asian financial market is highly desired
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in journalism or media is a bonus
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.