Barcroft Media, Junior Content Licensing Executive
Working out of our Hoxton headquarters, this exciting role is an ideal position for an ambitious and highly motivated individual looking to work for an industry leader.
Barcroft Media creates, licences, publishes and distributes news and factual content (short-form video, pictures and words) to publishers, broadcasters and digital platforms in over 50 countries. Our flagship channel, Barcroft TV, is one of YouTube’s most watched factual channels, with over two-million subscribers and over 2 billion views to date.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day client sales, licensing enquiries and securing new business opportunities with digital platforms.
In June 2016, Channel 4 invested in Barcroft Media, as part of the broadcaster’s Growth Fund initiative.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least one years experience in a syndication, picture or press agency or similar environment and used to high volume and quick turnaround sales environment, with the ability to adapt priorities quickly
- Maintain client relationships across our global portfolio with a view to increasing sales and revenue
- Identify and secure new business opportunities for our pictures, words and in particular video content
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and enjoy creating and maintaining relationships
- Be highly organised and detail focused with the ability to execute quickly and accurately on large, complex administrative tasks involving client and sales information
- Be a team player and possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Possess the necessary initiative and drive to succeed in a pressurised environment to achieve both individual and company objectives
To apply please send your CV by completing the application form below.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Apply for Barcroft Media, Junior Content Licensing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly