Vogue International, Motions Graphic Designer
Condé Nast International publishes close to 100 high-quality websites and apps in 11 countries around the world, reaching more than 200 million unique users. Some of our world famous brands are Vogue, GQ, Wired, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Condé Nast Traveller and Architectural Digest.
We are launching an ambitious initiative, building upon the iconic global reach of the Vogue brand, to invest in cutting-edge digital journalism and deepen our relationship to Vogue's influential and ever more connected audience.
To help define and support this mission in concert with Vogue's international editions, we are creating a central editorial hub in London and are seeking some exceptional motion graphics designers to work across a range of social media projects.
As a motion graphics designer for Vogue International, you will create compelling visuals for beautiful stories on multiple platforms.
How to apply
Click 'Apply' and please send a one-page CV, one-page cover letter, and a link to any online work / a showreel. Please don’t send videos as attachments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Tell beautiful, original and engaging stories on social platforms.
- Take a creative lead on the visual treatment of stories.
- Respond to complex and engaging briefs to deadline.
- Ability to transform short design briefs into compelling visual assets within limited time frames.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience in After Effects.
- An experienced visual storyteller, ideally with experience creating stories for social platforms including Snapchat and Instagram.
- Illustration skills (desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge of fashion and Vogue’s key coverage areas (desirable but not essential).
- Fluency in French or another language in which Vogue is published would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced picture editing and Photoshop skills