Account Manager - Wine PR
Account Manager - Drinks PR
£32k - £36k
This very well respected drinks PR agency provide an integrated approach to some well-known, global drinks brands. Their services include PR, events, digital and design, and their campaigns have won multiple national awards.
Culturally they are a really friendly, sociable, young office, and they're growing so there's huge room for progression. They've got exciting plans and their reputation means they are regarded as one of the best drinks PR agencies in the UK. They are also very keen on rewarding their employees - they socialise together, get paid to go on wine courses and have a genuinely inspiring MD - what more could you want?!
The role - Account Manager
The role is an Account Manager position to work predominantly on a new business win - a well-known wine brand that you will definitely have seen on the shelves! The account is a global one covering trade, consumer and influencer relations.
The Account Manager role involves:
- Proactive & reactive PR activities including producing written content, responding to press enquiries, & generating relevant media coverage
- Influencer relations across global markets
- Organising and attending press events, dinners, press trips
- General account management duties including client meetings and reports
- Assisting on new business development
The MD is keen to find someone who is hungry to grow, enthusiastic and has good knowledge / love of wine.
The new Account Manager will:
- Come from a PR agency background working at Senior Account Executive level or higher
- Have big brand consumer PR experience on a global scale
- Have experience implementing day to day campaigns
- Have a strong understanding of wine / drinks media
The Account Manager would receive:
- 22 days holiday
- Healthcare and pension
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222