Account Manager – Capital Markets
Multiple award winning agency including PR Firm of the Year - Grant Thornton Quoted Company Awards 2016 three years running, is looking for an experienced Account Manager for their capital markets team.
Reporting to the Director, Capital Markets, the Account Manager is a key member of the team and will suit a creative, enthusiastic and adaptable individual to work in this thriving Capital Markets/Financial PR team, across a number of accounts.
You will be given every opportunity to step up and develop quickly to the next level.
• Work within the capital markets and financial PR team to achieve agreed client objectives
• Build and manage relationships with journalists and other stakeholders
• To assist with all media and stakeholder relations
• To support the capital markets and financial PR team meet its commercial objectives
• Drafting press releases, proposals and other key communications materials
• Strong understanding of the products and issues in capital markets and financial PR
• Have worked with a wide range of clients and have a background in Capital Markets or Financial PR for 2-3 years
• Have an existing relevant network of media contacts
• Excellent creative writing skills with strong grammatical knowledge
• Established journalist and industry contacts: must be prepared to network
• A proven ability to secure press coverage and raise the profile of individuals and companies
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne