Account Manager - Consumer PR
£30k - £35k
The PR Agency
This multi award winning agency are well known for their brand building work for clients across global, super fun clients. They work with some huge names from charities to fashion, entertainment to hospitality. Their campaigns involve media relations, influencer relations, social media, event and brand consultation, offering well rounded, far reaching campaigns.
They've been responsible for some of the biggest stunts around, and have a little black book of celebrity and VIP contacts that really help to boost their campaigns.
Culturally, they're a fun, creative bunch, who take their work seriously but not themselves. Working here is certainly enjoyable, and offers a brilliant balance of autonomy, support to learn and reward.
This role will see the Account Manager working closely with the senior team to drive forward some of the agency's key consumer accounts. With a focus on developing award winning campaigns, you will be the main point of contact for clients and media, as well as a creative head for the accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Day to day management of clients and teams
- Developing and showcasing creative and strategic thinking skills
- Maintaining and developing strong consumer media relations
- New business and organic growth responsibilities
- Fostering professional growth amongst account team, providing career guidance
With a strong background in consumer PR gained in an agency environment, you will currently work at Account Manager or Senior Account Execuitve level.
Ideally you will:
- Work across a broad mix of consumer PR clients
- Have excellent media skills, and love growing media relations
- Be creative, with a strategic head
- Have managed junior team members
In return, the Account Manager will receive a salary circa £30k - £35k.
If this exciting Account Manager role has sparked your interest, please contact Alex Lewington on email@example.com or call 0203 826 1222.