TwoBlue Communications, Graduate - Entry-level PR Role
2 days left
- Full Time
Graduate wanted -- entry level public relations role
We’re looking for a graduate to join our fast-growing PR and digital marketing agency in Wandsworth, south west London.
We specialise in the property sector and our clients include architects, developers, housebuilders, investors and housing associations.
Media relations and digital marketing is our bread and butter. Since we’re a small agency, you will be given lots of opportunities to work on both PR and digital accounts, with support from senior colleagues and on-the-job training in a friendly environment.
We hire bright people and we help them get their careers in PR off to a great start. If you’re a good communicator with a flair for language, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Daily media monitoring for press coverage and articles of interest
- Researching topics and themes for potential news stories
- Writing engaging press articles, features and blogs
- Helping to manage social media channels for our clients
- Dealing with queries from the media
- General office admin
- Strong writing skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Highly organised
- Interest in current affairs, business news and politics
Complete the application form below and attach your CV to be considered for this role.
Apply for TwoBlue Communications, Graduate - Entry-level PR Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly