Deutsche Bank, Interim Communications Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
Interim Communications Specialist for Deutsche Bank’s Corporate & Investment Banking division
Contract: 1.5 year maternity cover
- Provide support to communications managers of our Corporate & Investment Bank division
- Liaison with media contacts, handling media enquiries, organizing interviews, preparing/writing/ distributing press releases
- Developing and writing interesting and engaging content for the intranet, including employee profiles, team success stories, media news & deal spotlights
- Writing and coordinating internal employee communication
You will have:
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship-building skills
- 3+ years of experience in PR (in-house or agency) or financial journalism
- Detailed understanding of financial markets in particular capital markets and M&A
- Ability to manage projects, meet tight deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Results-focused with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in a multinational company and/or financial services firm is highly desirable
- Prior media relations experience is preferred
You will be:
- Professional, detail-oriented, highly organized and focused
- Have a keen awareness and interest in developments in the financial sector
- Effectively and professionally communicate to internal and external clients
- Work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain relevant media relationships; existing relationships would be a plus
- Be flexible, creative, responsive and resourceful
- Have good follow-up skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Overview of the recruiting division
Communications, CSR & Public Affairs’ role is challenging and varied, and includes enhancing Deutsche Bank’s public image, protecting its reputation as well as supporting and driving cultural change within our organisation.
In the current challenging environment, we contribute to regaining trust through open and transparent communication with our clients, shareholders, staff and the public.
Our work involves providing information through press and media relations, internal communications and the use of today's increasingly important social media.
Deutsche Bank is a client-centric global universal bank. One that is leading change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Apply for Deutsche Bank, Interim Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly