PR & Communications Executive - In-House - B2B PR
Role: PR & Communications Executive - B2B PR
Location: Central London
Company size: 100
Salary: £30-35K depending on experience plus bonus
About The B2B Company
This is a great opportunity to join a multi-skilled marketing team at a company that provides data, technology, advice and solutions to global clients operating within the unique world of international mobility.
The PR & Communications Executive will work with stakeholders inside and outside the company, in markets around the world, to develop and deliver key messages and campaigns across the full range of communications channels.
The role entails the day-to-day management of ECA's press relations, which involves working with PR agencies in the UK and Asia and producing and releasing material in other markets worldwide. Introducing new and developing existing communications channels are also key responsibilities, in addition to producing and curating content for newsletters, press releases, articles and other media.
The company employs people of all nationalities and has a diverse and interesting workforce as well as a diverse and interesting global client base.
About The PR & Communications Executive Role
Based in Central London, this B2B Company offers a creative and innovative environment where you will be working within a small, focused Marketing team. Happy to take on responsibility and manage a varied workload, this opportunity will allow the right person to use their experience and make a noticeable difference in a dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities of the PR & Communications Executive include:
* Managing media activity, including PR agencies in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore
* Responding to media requests, briefing colleagues ahead of media interviews and monitoring media coverage
* Managing Social Media activities, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Managing production of articles and the blog, and securing editorial opportunities and promotion of content in key industry publications.
* Drafting a variety of corporate communications materials including copy for web content, bimonthly e-newsletter, email signatures and flyers.
* Updating the website and coordinating email marketing campaigns.
About the New PR & Communications Executive
My client is looking for a creative, self-motivated individual who is passionate about communications and marketing with experience in PR and working on multichannel campaigns.
Because of the nature of the business, the PR & Communications Executive will require:
* A demonstrable ability to distil complex information into concise and attention-grabbing formats.
* Excellent copywriting and solid numeracy skills, with strong attention to detail
* Proven experience in a PR and communications role, preferably within the B2B sector (international).
* The ability to manage workloads and competing deadlines with little supervision.
* Experience managing social media platforms.
* An interest in world affairs and global business.
In addition to the salary, the PR & Communications Executive will receive…
* Annual discretionary, profit-based bonus
* Excellent pension scheme
* Health insurance
* Free sports club access
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the PR & Communications Executive role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter