FTI Consulting, Consultant | Strategic Communications, Financial Services
7 days left
- Full Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment.
With more than 4,400 professionals in 27 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts.
Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialised expertise.
We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies.
With more than 25 years of experience advising management teams in critical situations, we help our clients use their communications assets to protect, enhance, develop and defend their enterprise value – no matter what they are going through or where they are in the world.
With approximately 700 expert strategic communications consultants in more than 25 key markets around the world, we combine global reach with critical local knowledge.
The Strategic Communications practice prides itself on its unrivalled sector knowledge so that clients have access to professionals who are focused on their particular Segment, have a broad network of relationships with key influencers and provide communications counsel based on in-depth industry knowledge and experience.
The Financial Services team builds and protects reputational value for the full spectrum of UK and international businesses, from banks and investment banks, to insurers, asset managers, private equity companies, hedge funds and governments.
You would be joining a fast paced team which delivers both financial and corporate communication services to its clients and values hard-work, an entrepreneurial approach and the capacity to take on new ideas and develop knowledge. Equally, the team places great emphasis on its close-knit culture, which has been a key driver of its successful growth over the last 10 years.
Deliver to Clients
- Daily news monitoring and delivering news reports both internally and to external clients
- Deliver research proposals and contribute to new business pitch documents for the team as requested
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure timescales and quality assurance are adhered to
- Focus on client retention through exemplary service delivery
- Assist senior team members in creatively preparing and delivering the client program
- Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with senior team
- Deliver financial calendar PR and corporate communications programmes
Build the Business
- Research potential clients and opportunities
- Support new business opportunities and contribute fresh ideas to team marketing meetings
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Participate in weekly team meetings by contributing ideas, managing agendas and deliverables
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues
- Develop relationships with other teams within FTI
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least two years’ experience in an in-house communications or PR agency role delivering financial and corporate communications, is vital
- Possess or have the desire to develop excellent contacts with the media in the Financial Services sector
- Experience in the Financial Services and related sectors an advantage.
- Excellent organisational, planning and people skills
- High personal energy
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload and plan ahead
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
Click 'Apply' now.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer