Corporate & Financial PR Opportunities in New York – ASD & Director – Financial Services Clients
Ambitious Corporate & Financial Associate Directors & Directors required to lead the growth of a top tier PR agency in New York. The roles will suit highly motivated, strategic and commercially astute candidates who have strong financial services sector experience, and a proven track record winning new business & leading international multi-agency integrated campaigns.
This multi - award winning agency has long cemented its place as the go to advisor for top tier global financial services clients through its unparalleled sector expertise, influential leadership team and highly creative campaigns. Due to increasing client demands, it is now looking to grow a New York office and seeking a star ASD/Director to support this growth. This high-profile role will partner senior management and play a key role deciding company strategy to ensure long-term growth and success while winning new business, leading client campaigns and providing wider operational management.
Clients will include banking, capital markets and institutional financial services providers including asset management spanning traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, property, hedge funds and private equity.
Campaigns will include both financial PR, investor relations and corporate campaigns. These will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership, issues & crisis, and reputation management. Projects will also be multi-channel; integrating digital, design and varied content.
Required responsibilities, skills & attributes include:
- Supporting business plan and strategic direction of the company via knowledge of market trends, to ensure long term, future growth and success.
- Maintaining senior relationships within client base, key-opinion leaders and other third-party relationships; strategically positioning the firm as expert, business partner, informed and trusted counsel.
- Leads strategy development for clients' programmes & provides lead on international programmes, excels at managing pan-European and global PR programmes.
- Initiates, leads and wins new business; leading growth of the practice through organic/ growth and new client revenues.
- Manages practice group or heads up agency services; has P+L responsibility to ensure effective financial management.
- Supports the company's succession plan, helps develop staff for greater responsibility and promotion; maintaining morale and motivation within practice group.
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles and drive the growth of a new international office, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.