Arcadia, Senior Fashion PR Manager
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Fashion PR Manager to take a leadership role in creating and executing a multi-layered PR strategy for two of the most iconic womenswear brands on the British high street.
What you’ll be doing:
- Development & ownership of a multi-layered PR strategy for both brands.
- Own and nurture senior level media and digital influencer relationships.
- Lead and manage a team of press officers, setting high standards of excellence and ensuring consistent alignment to strategy and objectives.
- Devise and implement impactful press & influencer events, product launches and experiences.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with senior stakeholders within the brands and across key Arcadia Group functions.
- Guide and influence brand and product imagery, manage press sample programme.
- Ensure alignment on corporate PR strategy and crisis & issue management.
What you’ll need:
- A background of working within an innovative and dynamic fashion PR team with solid media and digital influencer contacts
- Experience of leading and managing at a senior level within a fast-paced, highly commercial sales organisation.
- Highly organised, and self-motivated with drive and determination to lead multiple projects with attention to details, deliverables, budget and deadlines
- Creative, strategic and lateral thinker, with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
What we offer:
Summer is an exciting time here at Arcadia and we are in full swing! Summer Fridays mean 3pm finishes and treats galore to be won with our frequent competitions. On top of these we can guarantee a fast paced environment with an energetic and enthusiastic team!
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Arcadia, Senior Fashion PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly