Instinctif Partners, Junior Account Executive - Corporate Property
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and most respected business communications consultancies.
This role sits in the property team, one of the agencies largest and fastest growing sectors, and boasting one of the biggest property teams in the PR world.
We work with a range of prestigious names in residential and commercial property, producing integrated campaigns that span public policy, corporate and consumer communications and investor relations.
The team is rapidly expanding following a raft of new wins in recent months and is looking for motivated PR superstars to join the team and drive forward opportunities for new and current clients.
This role sits within Instinctif Partners’ Corporate Practice comprising 50+ people out of 200+ Instinctif Partners consultants located in the UK. Globally, the firm employs over 450 people across 20 offices.
Our blue chip client base spans a broad range of property sectors including residential and commercial property and construction and offers the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of briefs including:
- Issues led campaigns
- Strategic positioning and corporate profile raising
- Media relations and B2B/B2C brand building
- Multi-channel approach with integrated digital communications and strategy development
- Multi-practice programmes working with Public Policy and Capital Market teams
- Data-led analysis and research projects
- Multi-market activity working across Instinctif Partners’ international network
- Strong focus on personal development with access to formal training programmes, including our renowned Connect programme, a 2 week placement at one of our international offices.
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and approachable team player who has an affinity for the property market. You will play an important role in our team, working with an exciting range of clients from across the property and construction sector, supporting the delivery of a variety of integrated communications campaigns.
Our briefs are closely linked to the latest topical issues including affordability, house price trends, the skills gap, sustainability and innovations in construction to name just a few, and alongside the rest of the team, you’ll be responsible for bringing to life a range of feature worthy ideas to support these.
Graduate level position, ideally with some communications or PR experience.
- Strengths needed:
- passionate about property and communications
- excellent writing skills
- excellent organisation skills
- creativity and initiative
- confident verbal communication internally and externally
- data handling/research based techniques to generate PR content (or aptitude as this is a key specialism at Instinctif Partners)
- social media implementation and execution across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- event organisation experience ideal
- proactive team player
- Indication of client base:
- A range of companies including some of the UK’s largest property advisors, estate agents, housebuilders and developers, construction firms and asset managers.
Click 'Apply' now.