This is an incredible opportunity for a Reporter to join a renowned publisher in central London and break some exclusive business stories for the fashion industry. Our client is looking for a driven news hunter with a proven track record of turning exclusive stories quickly.
- Write exclusive news stories, interviewing high-level chief executives
- Contribute ideas to the publisher’s brand, write features and comment pieces when required
- Record videos and contribute to social media output
- Attend industry events on a regular basis
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience as a news reporter ideally working at a B2B title or a newspaper
- Proven track record of breaking exclusive off-diary news stories
- Ability to build and maintain contacts at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Educated to degree level or equivalent journalism training
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.