Account Executive (Restaurant PR)
My client, an outstanding luxury creative agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of restaurant and hospitality clients such as Jamie's Italian Restaurants, Chef & Brewer and Frankie and Benny's.
This largely award winning luxury creative agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of West London, is expected to grow considerably in the next few years, allowing you to make a lasting difference. As an Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive Role
As a PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on some excellent clients within the hospitality space.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive:
* You will be able to aid in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to sell-in stories to various media channels to generate coverage
* You will have the support of an experienced team who will help mould and grow your career
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous PR experience with restaurant or hospitality clients, now is your chance to apply as a PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive in a high profile company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive:
* You should have previous PR experience (ideally 1year) within the restaurant or hospitality
* You ideally should enjoy writing press releases and writing copy.
* A keen interest in the restaurant and hospitality sector and good media relations
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns
Salary: up to £28K plus:
* 24 days annual leave
* MacBook Pro
* Contribution to personal phone bill
* Annual bonus (equivalent to one month's salary)
* New business bonus (10% of fee for duration of contract)
For more information about the PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.