Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Consumer Luxury - £26K+
An experienced and successful PR agency is looking for a Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive to come in to their Luxury team in order to continue the success of recent years.
With over 20 years experience, this agency has built up a strong portfolio of clientele within the hospitality, alcohol, food & drink, interiors and property, jewellery sectors. Acting both domestically and internationally and operating out of Chelsea, this agency could not be trendier and are frequently found at team bonding sessions at many West End hotspots. The successful candidate will join a vibrant team and will get exposed to an array of different communication services such as Digital, Social Media Strategy and Campaign Management to name a few.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Solid agency experience, working on premium or luxury brands
- Organisational skills with experience of working on high profile events/campaigns
- Network of press and influencer contacts within the luxury arena
- Experience of managing a team
- 2 years PR experience
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne