Senior Account Executive – Financial Services - £27K+
One of the UK’s most revered PR agencies is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join Financial Services team.
This agency has won its credentials by combining the expertise of bankers, fund managers, in-house investor relations, former journalists and creative communications professionals. This includes as well as sector and transaction specialists. They are very much city-based but our business and perspective are international.
If you are ready to take your next step in your career in Financial Services communications, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Experience of Asset Management across traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, especially property and private equity.
- Be knowledgeable across specific industry propositions such as ETFs.
- Offshore financial services, FinTech and challenger banking experience would be useful.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne