GribbonBerry, Account Executive
GribbonBerry is a boutique luxury lifestyle, creative communications agency. We offer our clients UK and international dynamic PR campaigns and have contacts with the most influential editors. Our clients can be anything from a small independent company to a big global brand
The current client portfolio is:
G’Vine Gin, Vermouth Royal, La Guilde du Cognac, Le Sereno St. Barths, Il Sereno Lake Como, The Swan Hotel Southwold (launching autumn 2017), Discover Madeira, THE Park Hotels, Searcys at The Gherkin, Searcys The Collection, Sóley Organics Skincare, St. James’s Hotel & Club in Mayfair (Michelin restaurant, Seven Park Place by Chef William Drabble), Petit St. Vincent Private Island Resort and Pam Weinstock.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Account Executive to join a fast growing company, reporting into the Account Manager and two Directors, and working alongside another AE. You will be responsible for the implementation of some big brand, drink, and luxury lifestyle accounts, along with the team.
The successful Account Executive will:
- Have a minimum of a full year working as a JAE / AE (not just internships)
- Be punctual, polished, resourceful and confident with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A conscientious worker who is diligent and committed to the quality of work
- Interested in the likes of culture, food & drink, design, travel on a personal level
- Happy working independently, a self-motivated individual who also is a team player
- They will predominantly work on alcohol brands, but also have the opportunity to work on lifestyle and travel brands
- Preferably experience working on alcoholic drink clients and definitely an interest in this area
- Will have an opportunity to work on lifestyle and luxury travel clients
- Keen to grow media contacts with the likes of ES, Metro, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, the drink trade, influencers
- Majority of the role is media relations so the applicant will be confident pitching on the phone and proactively meeting media and industry contacts
- Demonstrate digital experience and interest
- Strong social media skills for the level - has written a content calendar and implemented social media for clients and agency
- Mature and positive work ethic
- Lots of opportunity in a young and growing team
- Great culture, benefits and wellbeing opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities with the company charity WE Movement
- Exciting and high-quality client portfolio
Apply by completing the application form below.