Account Director – Consumer Tech – expanding agency – £55k, London
Do you have extensive Consumer Tech experience? Ready for a new challenge? This could be the award-winning agency you’re looking to join…
This is an integrated, international agency that is looking to expand and add a seasoned Account Director or an ambitious Senior Account Manager to their team. With an international presence, where travel could be a possibility, and working with a top quality team, this allows this agency to work on either one market or work on a global stage.
This agencies list of clients is truly impressive, working across consumer tech, electronics, toys and games, tech in sport/health and tech in financial services. Examples of clients are a new and growing mobile brand and toyshop with national presence. Therefore no client is the same which provides a variety of work to keep you engaged and excited.
- £According to experience
- 25 days holiday including Christmas break
- Birthday day off
- Workplace pension scheme
- Non-contributory health care scheme
- Company mobile phone/monthly contribution to mobile bill
- Account direct clients – big and small
- AD level budgeting and financial management
- Hands on with projects and campaigns
- Draft winning pitches and lead pitch teams
- Experience in and passion for consumer tech - essential
- At least 4-5 years+ experience in consumer tech PR and social/digital
- Ability to deliver outstanding campaigns, including regular nationals coverage
- Experience broadly matching our key verticals an advantage
- Enjoys working in a small, dynamic team
- Be comfortable with their creativity
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne