Award-Winning Agency, Account Director
One of London's most acclaimed small – but fast growing – PR agencies is looking for an ambitious Account Director to help drive its next stage of growth.
The ideal candidate will be as comfortable working on corporate and interesting issues-led accounts as they are delivering big brand consumer activity. They will work across a number of clients including travel, healthcare and fintech brands.
The right candidate will be looking for the opportunity to take on more responsibility and autonomy while managing a team and playing a key role in shaping the future direction of the agency at a very exciting chapter in its journey.
The award-winning agency is known for its creative campaigns, has an enviable list of clients, a strong sense of culture and fantastic work-life balance. Rather than being bogged down by admin and process, the independent agency focuses its energies on building great client relationships and outstanding work.
A senior hire for the agency, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting portfolio of clients, a great career development path, the opportunity to make key decisions and truly make the role their own.
Since its creation in 2011, the agency has quickly grown to a team of 25 and continues to go from strength to strength – making a big name for itself already. Its approach sees the successful fusion of corporate reputation and business understanding with the creative execution of a consumer agency.
Always open to new ideas, innovating, and challenging the way it thinks, the agency frequently collaborates with specialists from a range of disciplines, which sees it retain longstanding and close relationships with its list of well known clients.
- Managing client teams
- Identifying and implementing strategic PR campaigns and sharing new ideas
- Playing an active role in preserving the culture of the agency
- New business pitches
- Preferably experience of working in a PR agency
- Strong account, team and stakeholder management skills, particularly in establishing and maintain good relationships
- Sound knowledge of media channels and strong network of contacts
- Strong ability to provide advice and counsel to clients while contributing to and strengthening the skillset within the agency, and bringing new ideas
- Attracting and pitching for new business
- Experience of crisis communications or working in a press office desirable but not essential
To apply for the role, please email your CV by completing the application form below.
Mangrove Recruitment is run by PR professionals who have spent more than a decade working at some of London’s best PR agencies and in-house employers, so we know the industry inside out. If you’d like to know how we can help you make your next move or for career advice, please visit us at www.mangroverecruitment.com.