Property Week, Deputy Editor
Leading B2B title Property Week is looking for a new deputy editor.
The magazine has a strong track record of producing award-winning journalists who go on to write for the nationals, rise up the ranks at PW or take senior positions at other leading B2B titles.
We are seeking a dynamic all-rounder who is hungry to write about an industry at the very heart of the UK economy. The candidate will ideally have a track record of producing agenda-setting features and news exclusives, as well as experience as a section editor.
The position is based in Croydon, London.
- Overseeing the comment and feedback section and jointly overseeing the professional section
- Sharing responsibility with the contributing editor (features) for the middle-of-the-book insight/features section
- Overseeing the Metropolis diary page
- Line managing the market reports editor
- Contributing features, analysis and news
- Signing off a third of the print magazine and helping sign off supplements (17 a year)
- Helping devise PW’s digital strategy alongside the editor, web editor and digital news editor
- Producing video
- Helping the web editor and digital news editor with PW’s social media strategy
- Representing the magazine at industry and PW events
- Deputising for the editor when she is away (alongside the associate editor - news)
The successful candidate will:
- Write clear, concise, accurate and agenda-setting copy
- Have a strong eye for design
- Have strong copy-editing skills
- Be able to meet tight deadlines
- Be highly organised
- Have strong people management skills
- Be a great team player, dynamic and highly motivated
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have multi-media experience
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Property Week, Deputy Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly