MailOnline, Junior Showbusiness Reporter
MailOnline, the world’s largest English-language newspaper website with over 220 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for a talented Junior Reporter to join the London team.
Suitable candidates will have experience in online reporting for a magazine, national or local newspaper and will have the ability to find and break exclusive showbusiness stories of UK and international interest.
Applicants must be able to deliver vibrant, clean copy to very tight deadlines for this office-based web production role.
- Solid newspaper, magazine or news website experience
- Ability to generate own showbusiness stories
- Keen eye for photographs
- Ability to write strong headlines and captions
- Flexibility regarding shift patterns
- NCTJ or equivalent qualification
In addition to a competitive salary package, staff benefits such as healthcare are also included.
Please send your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for MailOnline, Junior Showbusiness Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly