Jupiter, Corporate Communications Executive
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong and Stockholm.
The role is within the Corporate Communications department reporting to the Head of Media Relations. The Corporate Communications Department is a small but very busy team responsible for all Jupiter’s internal and external communications. This position is focused primarily on supporting the team with a wide range of press and communications activities.
- Play a key role in supporting and managing Jupiter’s roster of international PR agencies
- Monitor and log daily press cuttings and day to day management of press cuttings service
- Evaluate press coverage and PR activity to produce regular reporting
- Assist with internal communications programme
- Distribute press releases and commentary
- Maintain all press lists to ensure they reflect target press and media moves
- Put together weekly ‘Jupiter in the Press’ internal communication
- Organise journalist meetings and calls
- Assist with organisation of communications-related events
- Undertake regular competitor analysis
- Asset management PR experience either in an agency or in-house
- Good knowledge of relevant media and journalists
- Some knowledge of industry issues, awareness of key competitors
- Internal communications experience an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Effective organisational ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Good team player, able to be individually accountable
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferred).
Click 'Apply' now.