Faversham House is a progressive, independent media company. We are trusted by thousands of B2B professionals to deliver high-quality insight for better business decision making through our diverse portfolio of digital and print publishing, exhibitions, conferences and events. We operate in three key markets creating powerful connections and providing persuasive marketing solutions.
Network, the only dedicated media brand for power, gas and heat networks, is seeking an editor to build on its successful first two years, spearheading a redevelopment of its online presence and continuing to deliver high-impact editorial in its stunningly designed print format.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering the monthly magazine and daily-updated website with unique, relevant and compelling content tailored for the brand’s target audience of operational and technical executives within energy network businesses
- Developing an online strategy (including social media) that defines the website’s mission in a way that complements the magazine and increases the brand’s profile and engagement with the market
- Developing strong market relationships with operational and technical executives, including the formation of an editorial advisory board; to act as an ambassador for the brand
- Working closely with the commercial team in developing client solutions that deliver value for both audience and commercial partners; to develop the commercial success of the brand
- Working with the marketing team in increasing the brand’s profile in the market and registered readers
The successful candidate will be passionate about technical journalism and committed to communicating complex issues in crisp and clear language. We are looking for an ambassador for the brand, to chair its sell-out conferences and create an editorial board to regularly bring together its C-suite contacts and stakeholders. This role will suit a team player with experience of developing websites and ideally directories, who is bursting with ideas about how monthly magazines can develop a complementary online presence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning utilities portfolio at this innovative independent publisher. We’re based in East Grinstead, under an hour by train from London Victoria and within driving distance of Brighton and Croydon.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Network, Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly