PR Senior Account Manager – Luxury Travel
This agency is a key player in the luxury travel PR and Marketing world, representing some of the best names in luxury hotels and resorts globally, tourist boards, luxury cruise-liners and airlines. If luxury travel is an area of interest for you, then their client list is a dream!
A key USP of this agency is the fact that they have several international offices, which gives you huge opportunity to travel and work with different markets.
In terms of their work, they create integrated communications plans which see them tap into their integrated global network to provide real impact, ensuring a great range of work such as press trips, launches, media relations and social media work.
Culture-wise, the agency is a team of around 30 with a benefits package that ensures staff are valued and taken care of that includes
-Private health care
-Selfridges vouchers for good work
-Summer and Christmas parties
-Rewards for long service
The Role – Senior Account Manager
This agency has been enjoying incredible growth and is continuing to add to its talented team. We are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team with a background in luxury travel, to work on an exciting client mix.
- Experience of working on luxury travel brands gained at a PR agency
- Experience gained on cruise clients a bonus – in house candidates from a cruise line will be considered
- Fantastic media relations contacts and skills, gaining coverage in luxury travel publications on and off-line
- Building and growing relationships with key influencers and media
- Passionate about luxury travel and lifestyle PR – driven to deliver results for clients
- Has managed junior members of a team, developing and mentoring them
For more information on this exciting role please contact Charlotte Bradshaw by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne