PR Manager – Jewellery/Accessories – Luxury/Lifestyle
A fantastic inhouse role! A global luxury watch and jewellery company is looking for a PR Manager to take responsibility for all PR activity for the brand within the UK and Ireland. You will create and manage a successful PR and Events strategy for the brand. You will be working with the Brand Manager and the Head of Communications to implement the brands PR strategy across all platforms within the local market. You will also be tasked with building and maintaining relationships with the key media.
The PR Manager’s duties will include:
- Planning and implementing a PR strategy
- Coordinating and facilitating PR events
- Liaising with the national media
- Daily communication with target members of national, weekly, monthly press, stylists & VIPs
- Create and deliver a yearly programme of PR events linked to key sponsorships that would successfully help communicate the brand’s key messaging
- Develop and implement a social media communications strategy for UK events
Previous Experience: -
- You will have at least 5 years previous luxury PR experience gained from either a PR agency or inhouse background. Ideally from a watch and jewellery background or a luxury fashion background.
- Strong events management experience
- Strong writing skills
- A good working knowledge of digital and social media