Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Financial Services – world-class integrated PR
Award winning international communications agency. Fantastic mix of established and challenger financial service clients. Impactful integrated PR campaigns and strategic profile raising. Growing year on year and looking to bolster London team further due to more new biz wins. Are you an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking to develop your first class media relation skills within such a collaborative team? If so, read on …
The Agency: Specialists in delivering world-class integrated PR, marketing and creative services for their UK and international clients, which span sustainability, tech, health, financial, energy, retail and infrastructure. A focus on challenging the stereotypical and going the extra mile to get great results for their b2b and corporate clients. To achieve this, the collaborative team are made up of smart, tenacious and passionate PR professionals. They are now looking for a new AM or SAM to join them.
The role: As the ‘go to’ daily contact for clients a great opportunity to develop ones client liaising skills, develop existing traditional and social media relations, and get involved in press release writing, event management, media monitoring, plus much more. You’ll also have the opportunity to be the internal lead on one major client in the asset management space so there really is great scope with this role to learn and progress.
- 3 years plus PR experience, ideally all agency
- Demonstrable communications experience within the financial services / B2B industry
- Comfortable running international accounts
- The ability to be versatile and switch between working with clients in the asset management and private equity sectors as well as play a role on other professional services and sustainability focused accounts
- Great communications skills; on the phone and on paper
- Confident communicator; happy to liaise with clients, journalists and senior staff members
- A passion for news; able to spot a story and come up with new creative angles for campaigns and opinion pieces
- Organised and trust-worthy; able to provide day to day client contact
- A team player: able to support colleagues in meeting simultaneous deadlines
- Ambitious; keen to learn and take on responsibility
The ideal candidate will be bright, confident, creative and ambitious with a real passion for media relations; including an understanding of both traditional and social media. Candidates will have a strong interest in B2B / financial services, write like a dream and really enjoy client liaising. Candidates will be organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams while delivering excellent client service.
In return, this supportive agency can offer you a great working culture in which to progress your career and chance to get involved in a wide range of interesting briefs for international clients.
If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send over your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but know of someone who could be a good match then do also get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone new you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!