FTI Consulting, Sn Director | Strategic Communications - Employee Engagement & Change Communications
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,500 professionals in 27 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts.
Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialised expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
FTI is currently building up its EECC (Employee Engagement and Change Communications) offering. The company has already conducted highly visible and value building initiatives for a variety of companies across all sectors including Microsoft, Nokia, Oberthur, Vifor Pharma, Shire Pharmaceuticals, British Land, and The Klesch Group.
For 2016 - FTI is taking this practice to the next level and investing in building out its staff to support growing demand from clients and also to begin providing these offerings more deeply to its existing client base in other FTI segments.
EECC work to date has included:
- New CEO transitions + first 100 day planning and support of resulting changes..
- New strategy developments and roll outs.
- Org Restructurings and layoffs
- Global site relocations
- M&A announcements, pre-day one planning, Day 1 execution and post M&A integration
The opportunity for this candidate is to join a team that is growing in its capability and to play a key role in driving a practice that has been identified as a key growth area for FTI globally. There will be opportunities to drive local (UK) and European initiatives as well as partner with other offices and practitioners across the globe including in the US, Brussels, Frankfurt and Dubai.
- Significant direct internal communications experience either internally within a corporate organization or within a dedicated internal communications agency - or dedicated internal communications practice within an agency.
- Multi-month long Change programs: development of programs, engagement of senior leadership, and systematic roll across an organization engaging all relevant functions
- M&A communications experience including announcements, pre-day one planning, execution, and post merger integration
- Expertise in leadership communications
- Expertise in conceiving and delivering contemporary and vibrant internal communications campaigns spanning multiple channels beyond email: use of collaboration platforms such as Yammer or other bespoke platforms.
- Senior executive communications: combination of CEO Media Thought Leadership as well as internal CEO communications.
- Experience pitching for new business.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
Apply by clicking 'Apply' now.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer