Instinctif Partners, Senior Project Manager - Up to 12 months Maternity Cover
Who we are:
Instinctif Partners is a leading global business communications agency.
Our Engagement Practice is looking for a senior project manager on a maternity cover contract (9-12 months).
This role will require a strong strategic thinker with an exceptional track record of delivery and someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Our recent work includes everything from events and environmental campaigns to social media, film, digital and games- so multi-media campaign experience is a must-have. Being a team player, having an opinion, sharing and collaborating are important attributes.
This role is based in our London office which serves clients across Europe and supports our New York office. Our clients are typically FTSE 100 and equivalent and we have some really exciting briefs that will be ready to pick up, including a brand launch, building an influencer network and an event.
Reporting to the Director of Engagement the role-holder will support delivery and development of global multi-channel engagement programmes for our clients.
They will ensure our projects are accurately and realistically costed and scheduled and run to budget and on time so that both our team and our clients and confident and comfortable.
Experience Level desired:
- Already working at Senior Project Manager or Senior Account Manager level or ready for that step.
- Experience of working with senior level executives.
- Confident handling budgets ranging from £50,000 to £500,000.
- Experience of running complex communication campaigns.
- Engagement or internal communications experienced is of interest but not a must-have.
- Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
What you’ll get:
- High-profile rewarding projects
- Be part of a team: our PMs aren’t seen as an internal delivery team, you’ll be very much part of client accounts
- A sociable team environment with parties, regular team meetings, including a weekly huddle that ensures that the whole team is up to date, pub quizzes, daily fresh fruit and over-flowing biscuit tins.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity partnerships.
- Degree educated or above – desirable
- Project management qualifications (Prince 2 or similar) – desirable
- Working use of all Microsoft packages, including Microsoft project or similar scheduling programmes (e.g. SmartSheet).
- Application Closing Date : 20 September 2017 at 17.30pm