Instinctif Partners, Art Worker (Dubai)
- Typesetting and layout production of print designs such as annual reports, brochures and ads.
- Application and adaptation of web design templates and stylesheets.
- Design and adaptation of infographics.
- Image and photography retouching.
- Quality control and preparation of final art work files for web development and print production.
- Managing print production process with external suppliers.
- Competitive package.
- Annual ticket home.
- Training in Germany and UK.
Specific Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ work experience.
Additional Desirable Experience
Experience in a PR, Consultancy or other Agency environment would be an advantage. Experience in layout and typesetting skills, typography, design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc) would be an advantage.
Master degree in graphic design, visual design or communications design.
English (fluent) & Arabic (fluent)
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes full responsibility for their own decisions.
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate.
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing.
- An Analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues.
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate.
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change.
Travel requirement: Travel may be required.
Working Hours: 37.5 to be worked between 8.30am and 6.00pm
Click 'Apply' now.