FWD, Account Manager
A great PR Account Manager opportunity with a leading City based financial services consultancy.
We are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with financial services experience to join FWD.
The successful candidate will have exposure to B2C and B2B accounts and will be joining a dynamic team. The candidate must be passionate about developing their career with an agency that has a range of diverse clients.
- Client management
- Generating excellent coverage, regionally and nationally
- Copywriting for press releases and features
- Social media management
- Building relationships with journalists
- New business development and pitching
- Managing junior team members
Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the financial services sector, including FinTech
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working within a communications role – consumer and/or B2B - in house or agency
- Established Account Manager or Senior Account Executive with exceptional client management skills
- Digital savvy
- Passionate about communications
There is excellent opportunity to develop and grow within this role and it would suit a Senior PR Account Executive or Junior PR Account Manager looking for a step up or an established Account Manager looking to join a leading agency where talent is recognised. You could also come from a client-side role and be working at the level of PR Officer or PR Manager.
This role is based in the City of London and can be reached easily by public transport.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by completing the application form below.