How To Spend It, Assistant Editor
4 days left
- Full Time
The FT How To Spend It team is undergoing a restructuring process this autumn in order to optimise resources and ensure the department is in a position of strength to meet the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
This presents the opportunity for the appointment for an Assistant Editor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven tack record on a quality lifestyle magazine
- Experience of working on a quality lifestyle digital platform
- A broad knowledge of, and interest in, the luxury industry
- Excellent commissioning, editing, proofreading and furniture-writing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A forensic attention to detail.
How To Spend It has 33 print issues a year, as well as a website and an iPad app with daily content. This is a fast-paced environment and the successful applicant will have a dynamic approach to their responsibilities and the ability to work effectively and calmly under pressure.
Applications including CV, current salary and covering letter, should be made by clicking 'Apply' by 27 September 2017.