Content Writer (Financial Services)
Our client, an organisation providing content and support to financial advisers, is looking for a Content Writer to join their office in South West London/Surrey. They are looking for an experienced financial journalist to write a variety of content for a diverse audience. This is an exciting role for a candidate well-versed in investments.
- Write content from guides, training presentations, speaker briefs, articles, blogs, press releases, reports, etc.
- Provide opinion pieces and analysis of the market
- Summarise reports and adapt content for audience within financial context
- Work with data analyst team for data support
- Collaborate with design team re layout and infographics
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a financial journalist or writing content within financial services is required
- Experience writing for diverse audience and stakeholders at all levels
- Adaptable writing style and the ability to create diverse content from lengthy reports to press releases
- Good research skills and the ability to come up with idea to develop the division
- Must have a proactive attitude and keep up-to-date with market
Our client is looking at reviewing CVs urgently, no cover letter needed
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Content Writer (Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly