Instinctif Partners, Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to support the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients and to lead a new creative business proposals and pitch presentations with minimal input from the senior management team.
Following a significant number of client wins, the market leading Consumer team at Instinctif are seeking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic candidate to assist the team and further its growth. We are a very successful, busy, hardworking, but fun team acting for companies that have hospitality running in their veins.
The team currently advises some of the highest profile brands in the sector and has about 30 clients which are a mix of public and private companies, 11 of which are FTSE 250 size. The Consumer team is a successful and important component of the Capital Markets and Corporate division of Instinctif.
Current clients include:
AG Barr, ASOS, Fuller’s, Marston’s, Parkdean Resorts, purplebricks, Stonegate, The Gym Group, The Restaurant Group to name a few that undoubtedly you will have heard of. The team has already IPO’d two businesses this year, Eve Sleep and Ten Entertainment, and played its part in some exciting M&A projects. We have a strong pipeline of future transactions.
- To provide mid-level advice to clients.
- To support clients through their financial calendar.
- To prepare written materials that may be of key commercial or highly sensitive nature.
- To deliver coaching to clients, either formally in media training/ presentation skills.
- To pitch stories to business journalists.
- To draft a complex announcement (such as results statements) to a good standard.
- To draft new business proposals.
- To develop a network of analysts,brokers and bankers to carry out day to day business and to seek new business leads.
- To build relationships within the wider Instinctif Partners group and sell different parts of the group to existing clients where appropriate.
- To network actively and build relationships with influencers within the industry and potential new business leads.
- To give final approval of work produced by more junior team members, providing feedback and coaching as applicable.
- To develop and execute creative ideas to support clients’ business objectives.
- Initiate and run new business approaches and preparation.
- To run client/ media calls or meetings (and knows when to intervene).
Specified Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ work experience
- Experience in a PR, Consultancy or other Agency environment would be an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ideally degree educated in any discipline.
- English (fluent).
- Core Competent in word and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge of the consumer sector.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions.
- A good team player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate.
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing.
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues.
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate.
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change.
- Travel Requirement : n/a.
- Working hours: 37.5 to be worked between 8.30am-6.00pm.
Click 'Apply' now.