easyJet Traveller, Digital Editor
1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated digital editor to work with the easyJet Traveller editorial team.
The ideal candidate will be a talented journalist with a passion for creating outstanding, attention-grabbing, cross-channel content.
The main aspects of the job will involve: quickly reworking existing print material for online; working with the client and magazine team to develop a digital agenda; commissioning unique destination-based and themed content; and working with Ink’s multimedia studio to deliver bespoke video content.
The digital editor will be expected to work autonomously, contributing to the editorial team at Ink, while also working closely with the easyJet’s web team.
An interest in travel, culture and lifestyle is essential as well as a creative, can-do approach to producing beautifully crafted content. The digital editor will report to and be managed by the magazine editor.
- Rewriting and reworking existing copy and imagery for digital use as well as managing the upload with the client
- Organising sub-editors as well as proofreading all web content prior to upload
- Developing a digital editorial strategy and forward planning the editorial calendar in line with the print magazine
- Creating additional, stand-alone bespoke digital content, in keeping with the easyJet style and brand guidelines
- Working with the multimedia team on video concepts, including script writing, production and project management of bespoke videos for web and social media
- Working closely with the client, on optimising their digital platforms and meeting traffic targets
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as digital editor on a comparative media product
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creative flair to produce engaging, original stories for readers
- Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Proven ability to boost audience engagement and take content viral
- Experience in organising photography and videography shoots
- Preferable: Knowledge of Indesign, Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- A structured, scheduled approach to managing workload, freelancers
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace with constant attention to detail
We offer an opportunity to work on one of Ink’s most popular magazines as well as one of the world’s fastest growing airlines.
The position is located at Ink’s head office in London, West Hampstead. The successful candidate will be required to travel.
Please apply by completing the application form below by 27 September, including a copy of your CV, links to your digital creative and a cover letter stating why you are the ideal candidate.
Apply for easyJet Traveller, Digital Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly