MailOnline, Social Video Producer
MailOnline is seeking a video producer who can research, produce, and edit their own short-form videos for its social platforms.
Candidates must have previous work that demonstrates and proves skill set listed below.
- Strong background in Video Journalism
- Ability to identify, vet, and pitch compelling original and viral stories, local and global, that will be shared on the MailOnline’s social accounts.
- Experienced video editor capable of quick turn-arounds, with multiple projects on your plate at any given moment.
- Effective communicator and team player who will collaborate with producers, journalists and editors to create compelling work.
- Sharp writer able to effectively communicate story, character, and context through on-screen text.
- Laser-focused, organized, and exemplifies meticulous attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere.
- Proficiency in After-Effects.
- Researching, planning, and developing stories
- Procuring third party assets to supplement stories
- Writing script, headline, and article for videos
- Editing, implementing motion graphic templates, coloring and mixing, and delivering per specifications.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for MailOnline, Social Video Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly