Square Up Media, Marketing and Communications Manager
About the company
Square Up Group is the umbrella company for a range of exciting and dynamic media companies based in London. It includes Square Up Media, Factory Media, Marshall Harrison, and Tun Yard Studios.
About the position:
The Marketing and Communications Manager role is a senior role among the wider senior management team at Square Up Media.
The position would lead the Marketing and Communications Department with support provided by a Marketing Coordinator.
The role oversees many aspects of the company including: PR, marketing, social media, communications, distribution management and database management, partnerships and events.
- Write and dispatch press releases
- Seek out press opportunities for the company and its titles
- Seek out and respond to media partnership opportunities for the titles
- Management of distribution methods
- Database growth and management
- Oversee all social media activity
- Oversee video production
- Plan and execute small-to-large scale events for our clients and brands
- Lead the development of a marketing strategy for each title and the company
- Plan and execute small-to-large scale marketing campaigns
- Represent our brands at high-profile exhibitions and events
- Contribute to client pitches and company initiatives
- Manage the Marketing and Communications department budgets
- Manage the supporting Marketing and Communications department (one full time Marketing Coordinator and Internship roles)
- Minimum five years’ experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Minimum two years’ working experience in journalism
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in video production
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in social media
- Hands-on experience of the management, coordination and execution of events
- Experience in writing press releases and liaising with other media
- Ability to showcase press coverage secured in previous roles
- Should have a strong contacts list across both trade and consumer media, including influencers
- Experience in managing and overseeing project budgets
- Management of a department / team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to take ownership of tasks at hand
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Square Up Media, Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly