Global, Social Video Producer / Journalist
We have an exciting new project starting at Global and we’re looking for freelancer (working on a flexible basis) with advanced social media search skills to help source video for our radio brands.
You already live your life in various twitter lists, you know the ins-and-outs of twitter advanced search, can dig up gems via the explore tab on Instagram, you know a great video as soon as you spot it on some random Reddit board and have experience of verifying the original source.
Video editing skills are an absolute must as you will be expected to edit videos with support from our Video team. We’re also looking for someone who is exceptionally organised and self-driven as you will be given complete freedom to carry out your investigation after being briefed by the Head of Editorial and Head of Social.
This is an exceptionally exciting role as you’ll be at the very heart of Global’s expansion into video content, working alongside the entire content team and feeding into their editorial agenda.
- Education to degree level
- Journalism qualification preferred with, ideally, 1-2 years experience gained with an entertainment, lifestyle or news organisation.
- Experience with sourcing video on social, clearing rights and optimising videos for social.
- A flexible and willing approach to working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere.
Please complete the application form below with your CV and examples of your work.
Apply for Global, Social Video Producer / Journalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly