account manager - financial communications for top tier industrials and special situations clients
This consultancy has a truly global reach and a wide range of communication services. The specialist teams within their London office cater to disciplines and industry sectors. This is a highly social PR and communications consultancy that offers regular in-house training courses and a collegiate culture, but also an impressive client list and reputation for producing work of the highest standard.
Key responsibilities for this Consultant role in financial PR are:
• Look after a prestigious stable of clients crossing the manufacturing, automotive, transport and aerospace sectors
• Helping to coordinate results days and other financial calendar communications
• M&A and IPO communications support, plus other special situations such as restructures, demergers and reverse buybacks
• Ongoing reputation management
Key attributes and experience for this role are:
• Account manager level experience within financial PR
• Ideally you will have a consultancy background, though in-house experience will be considered.
• Specific experience in the industrials sectors is preferable but not a necessity
To start taking your career to the next level as a Consultant in a financial PR consultancy, please click Apply Now