This job is no longer available
Our client, a highly regarded consumer PR agency with a reputation for delivering first class media coverage, is looking for an Account Executives to join the team working on a selection of the agencies food & drink accounts.
This is a great opportunity for an outgoing, keen and competent person to help promote the clients’ products and services while learning core PR skills within a friendly consultancy, with an outstanding track record. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has real gravitas, are results orientated and have a natural flair for making things happen!
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Updating media lists
- Maintaining telephone and email contact with journalists across the consumer lifestyle, national, broadcast and trade media.
- Helping to produce content and copy for various press releases
- Selling in to various media (offline and online)
- Tracking responses and sample requests from journalists
- Dispatching samples to journalists and following up
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Producing reports for clients
- Reading all coverage and compiling coverage books
- Assisting with PR strategy, brainstorming and copywriting
The following skills and experience is required:
- A confident individual who is has a real ‘can do’, positive attitude.
- Known for your attention to detail.
- Able to speak to clients and journalists in a professional manner while maintaining your personal style.
- A strong written communicator, whether in a formal press release or a one line email.
- A natural multi-tasker.
- Loyal, professional and fun.
In return you get the chance to earn a fantastic starting salary; benefit from first rate training; and fast-track your career if you are prepared to apply yourself from day one