Journalist jobs in Corporate Communications
Found 6 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Greater)
- £28,000 - £35,000 & benefits inc. iPhone, bonus, travel-card, pension.
Seize this moment to shoot up the ranks and take your career to new heights! Become part of an award-winning b2b tech PR agency that promote heavily from wit...
- East Sussex / London (Greater) / West Sussex
- £50,000 to £60,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
Top 10 Professional Services / Tech / B2B Agency – Associate Director Role. Blue chip Energy, Legal, Professional Services clients.
- Kent / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater)
- £60-70k + Uncapped OTE with possible equity
Sales & Marketing Director for a leading creative video content agency based in Central London. Global brands as clients with £60-70k + Uncapped OTE + Equity...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £ DoE
The Communications Manager is responsible for communications and media relations strategy, acting as the first point of contact and managing the day-to-day p...
We are looking for a chief editor who can demonstrate Robeco's expertise to clients and the outside world using catchy articles, videos, infographics and mas...
- London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- £28k - £30k
Our client is a leading skills and workforce development charity, currently seeking a Communications Officer to join their team.