Journalist jobs in Corporate Communications
Found 4 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- generous salary and benefts package
Corporate Communications Executive Director required to develop, promote & implement corporate comms strategy and marketing plans for CME EME...
- East Sussex / London (Greater) / West Sussex
- £50,000 to £60,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
Top 10 Professional Services / Tech / B2B Agency – Associate Director Role. Blue chip Energy, Legal, Professional Services clients.
- London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- £28k - £30k
Our client is a leading skills and workforce development charity, currently seeking a Communications Executive to join their team.
- London (Greater)
- £28,000 - £35,000 & benefits inc. iPhone, bonus, travel-card, pension.
Seize this moment to shoot up the ranks and take your career to new heights! Become part of an award-winning b2b tech PR agency that promote heavily from wit...
- London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- £18000 - £25000 Per Annum Bonus, Travel, Flexitime, Duvet Day, Birthday off, Gym, Private Health
Multi Award Winning, Full Service, Top 10 International Communications Agency looking for Account Executives that want a FAST TRACK to Account Manager