Power, Reporter - Web and Magazine
An international B2B publisher based in central London has exciting opportunities for skilled and ambitious individuals to join our team of bright and enthusiastic journalists and take two of our flagship media products forwards.
Our Automotive and Power magazines are thriving as a source of best practice information for the world’s fasted growing economies. We are now looking for talented journalists to assist with the launch of new content-driven websites.
Working with the editorial team, the reporters will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the launch of a new website
- Writing news for the website
- Writing magazine features
- Producing copy for print and digital media
- Engaging with social media and community
- Creating content that inspires user interaction
The successful candidates will also meet the following essential criteria:
- Able to produce clear and engaging technical content about engineering and industrial technologies
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to ensure editorial integrity while fulfilling commercial demands
- Willing to travel to occasional international events
- Committed to journalism
Knowledge of energy or automotive industries would be preferred.