ILN, Editorial Assistant
JOB TITLE: Editorial Intern / Assistant
LOCATION: LONDON, Tower Hill, E1W 1AW
SALARY: Month 1: reasonable travel and lunch
Month 2+ minimum wage
START DATE: ASAP
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
ILN (Illustrated London News Ltd), a London luxury publishing and digital agency, is looking for an Editorial Intern / Assistant to assist the editorial team. The role will include working on a number of high profile customer magazines published as both print and digital editions as well as ILN’s own products.
The Role – Key Objectives
You will work closely with editors on a variety of publications and responsibilities will include (but not necessarily limited to):
• Assisting with picture and feature research
• Requesting information and images from PRs
• Helping to organize photo shoots
• Transcribing interviews
• Writing blog posts
• Writing web content
• Social media
• Assisting with preparing presentations, research and information for new business and client meetings
• Helping to arrange editors’ business trip itineraries
• Helping with general administrative duties
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, sharp analytic skills, meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Must be professional in personal, email and on the phone and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment under tight deadlines.
• The role will suit someone with a strong interest in luxury, fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle.
• Experience working with Macs a plus.
• And finally, and importantly, a sense of humour!
We are a customer engagement agency offering customer publishing services and digital marketing, with expertise in luxury, travel, tourism, automotive and retail sectors. We connect brands with customers by driving engagement. We demonstrate that engaging content, delivered through the right channel at the right time, creates market buzz, drives sales and builds advocacy. Our strength lies in brand storytelling that sparks conversations with consumers, while building communities of brand advocates.