IBTimes UK, Investigations Editor
IBTimes UK is looking for an Investigations Editor to join its expanding newsroom in Canary Wharf, London.
The main purpose of the role is to investigate business, economy and market stories of major importance and to break exclusive stories for IBTimes UK. However, you would be expected file breaking news stories across various markets as well as working towards exclusives.
Successful candidate will have:
- At least seven years’ experience working in business journalism.
- A proven track record of breaking major, market moving exclusives
- An extensive contacts book at senior level and market movers/makers.
- Previous online experience and knowledge of SEO is beneficial.
- Interviewed senior figures in business.
- Experience writing blogs and analysis pieces.
- The ability to work well alone and with a team.
- TV experience (preferred but not essential).
In addition to your CV and covering letter, please state in no more than 200 words what you believe to be the three biggest business stories of the day (either told or untold) and send your submission to email@example.com with the subject line “Investigations Editor”. In the covering letter please state your top 5 exclusive stories.