LondonlovesBusiness.com is the online newspaper for London’s business community. It’s fast-becoming the go-to source of exciting entrepreneur interviews, provocative features and need-to-know news for London’s mid-market managers, SME decision-makers and entrepreneurs.
Now we need an ambitious business reporter to join our ranks. You’ll be genuinely excited about the latest innovations in London industries and the business stories that are shaping the world we live in.
It’s an exciting time to join. Our stories are regularly picked up by national newspapers. Our readership and social following have overtaken many more-established rivals. Our inaugural LondonlovesExcellence Awards have become a huge success. Now we need someone to come on board and help us take things to the next level. LondonlovesBusiness.com was co-founded by Graham Sherren, founder of Centaur Media, and Mike Bokaie, founder of Caspian Media.
- At least one year’s experience writing for a business title, ideally two or more
- A good working knowledge of general business terms
- A sharp writing style and the ability to dependably turn out clean, accurate copy
- The ability to hit the ground running
- The ambition to break exclusives and secure interesting interviews
What you can expect from the role:
- Writing the majority of our news
- Writing features and interviews, and possibly creating video
- Managing our daily newsletter
- The chance to focus on industries that particularly interest you
- In time, the opportunity to own a social media channel and partner relationships
- An environment where everyone is passionate about our brand and editorial and we all help each other to progress
Interested? Email editor email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us, your CV, and a couple of links to your best work.
Deadline for applications is Friday 27 September, but we expect a high volume of responses and will start interviewing as applications come in.